Ageing may be a fact of life, but looking our age doesn’t have to be…What do you see when you look in the mirror? Crows feet around the eyes? Deeper frown lines than you would like?
Wrinkles, lack of structure and lifeless skin are natural signs of the ageing process in us all. And one of the most common complaints about ageing skin is the way it tends to sag around the face and neck.
These signs of ageing can now be reversed with the award winning pure-hydrating and skin-tightening injectable treatment, Profhilo. It gives beautiful, natural looking results without having to go under the knife to defy time or gravity.
How Profhilo Works
Profhilo is a 45 minute treatment and involves five injections to the area being treated. This is repeated after four weeks.
It is the ideal treatment for the face, neck, décolletage, hands and upper arms, and lasts 6-12 months, after which time it is naturally and safely metabolised by your system.
Before and After PhotosView Gallery
Benefits of Profhilo Treatment
Profhilo is a twice-yearly treatment made up of hyaluronic acid in its purest form to nourish dermal cells and restore firmness to the skin. Whilst hyaluronic acid comprises 78% of the body’s skin and is the element that retains moisture to hydrate the skin, the body’s natural ability to regenerate hyaluronic acid decreases with age. This results in skin losing elasticity and becoming saggy.
By putting hyaluronic acid back in to the skin, Profhilo is the perfect solution to addressing the ageing process.
Why have Profhilo?
Profhilo Treatment and Results
After your treatment
The beauty of Profhilo is there is no downtime and you can go about your normal daily activities as usual. In terms of aftercare post treatment, the following should be adhered to:
- If you experience any tenderness or redness around the injection site this is completely normal and will subside within a few days. A cold pack can be used on any swelling or redness.
- Do not massage or manipulate the treated area.
- Avoid any further cosmetic procedures for two days after treatment.
- Avoid wearling make-up for 12 hours post treatment.
- Avoid extreme temperatures for a minimum of 7 days after treatment (no saunas, sun beds or sun exposure).
- Apply a SPF30+ sunscreen.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 24 hours.
- Avoid swimming for 48 hours.
- Avoid alcohol for 24 hours after treatment.
- Stay hydrated.