Change the shape of your nose without surgery with a non-surgical rhinoplasty, a quick and safe treatment to help improve the appearance of imperfections and leave you feeling confident about your side profile.
A non-surgical nose reshaping treatment uses Juvederm dermal filler as an advanced and effective alternative to a surgical rhinoplasty to subtly enhance the contours of your nose while reshaping it to give more definition. Embrace what you love, enhance what you want with Juvederm dermal fillers.
How it works
Dermal fillers are formulated using Hyaluronic Acid (HA), which is found naturally within the skin and give safe, natural results. Juvederm® is the world’s leading HA facial filler. HA binds to water in your skin, which can smooth lines and wrinkles, add volume to depleted skin and enhance or define facial features. Juvederm® facial fillers have the ability to integrate with your own facial tissue to get great natural-looking results.
What areas does it treat?
- Dorsal hump: a hump in the nose usually formed by excess bone or cartilage
- Ski slope: bridge of the nose that curves and indents before turning upwards
- Button nose: an over-rotation of the nose tip
- Dragon nose: the bridge and tip of the nose go downwards, and both sides of nostrils run upwards
- Retracted columella: the nose tip projection appears pulled-in or retracted
- Crooked nose: a nose that doesn’t follow a straight, vertical line down the face
- Flat bridge: reshaping of the low nose bridge or flat nose bridge
What to expect
Following a full consultation with a medically-trained senior nurse practitioner, your treatment will consist of the following process:
- Make-up will be removed before your treatment, and we recommend not reapplying for 12 hours after your treatment.
- Photos will be taken prior to your treatment so that we can compare these with your results.
- The treatment involves a series of micro-injections to the nose area to achieve the desired results, which will be seen immediately and last for up to fifteen months.
- Photos will be taken immediately after your treatment.
- Your nurse practitioner will advise you about your post-treatment care and will give you an advice leaflet to take home with you. Please contact us if you have any further questions after your treatment.
- You will return to clinic for a two-week review, where any top-up required can be given.
Safety of the treatmemt
At Aspire Clinic, as with all injectable treatments, dermal filler treatments are carried out by experienced medical professionals who are dedicated to safe practice and are specialists in this field.
Juvederm® facial fillers are made by Allergan, and are the world’s leading brand of hyaluronic acid facial fillers. Allergan has over 60 years of experience in stringent product manufacturing. Our nurse practitioners are trained directly by the experts at Allegan. We continually invest in training so that we are able to offer the latest techniques.
The majority of reactions post-procedure are minimal and temporary. A degree of swelling should be expected and slight bruising is a possibility. However, these reactions should subside within a few days.
Why choose Aspire
LEADING AESTHETIC PROVIDER
Experience: Founded over 13 years ago, Aspire’s practitioners have the depth of knowledge and experience in aesthetics that makes them leaders in their fields.
Expertise: Aspire has a dedicated skin expert who specialises in iS Clinical treatments and products. Our dedicated team of practitioners work closely with iS Clinical to continually update their knowledge and techniques. Our innovative approach and expertise mean that we are also able to combine iS Clinical treatments with our other facial treatments to give bespoke, optimum results. We also offer the full range of iS Clinical products.
Trust: We are a family-run clinic and many of our patients recommend us to their family or friends, particularly because our expertise, experience and care are second to none. In return, we have a hugely loyal client base that we treasure. Our patients trust that we will always go the extra mile to achieve great results.
Latest technology: As well as having years of experience, we also move with the times, and as technology progresses, so does the equipment that we invest in and are able to offer our patients. We carry the latest Morpheus8 applicators, allowing us to offer patients bespoke treatments to suit their needs.
Great location: We are based in the prestigious Madejski Stadium, home to Reading FC, yet in a discrete and luxurious location. We benefit from ample free parking (something that is very rare in Reading!) and there is also a bar and restaurant onsite for you to enjoy.