HydraFacial combines specialist technology and nourishing ingredients to create an instantly gratifying glow.
The only treatment that combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration and antioxidant protection simultaneously, for healthy, clear and revitalised skin. HydraFacial is the ultimate in skin health for life.
How it works
The Signature HydraFacial is a 6 step process and is an hour long treatment costing £150.
The Classic HydraFacial is a 4 step process and is a 30 minute treatment costing £90.
What to expect
MAXIMISE YOUR GLOW
- The HydraFacial treatment lasts approximately 1 hour. We also offer an Express HydraFacial that takes only 30 minutes.
- During this time, your practitioner will start by gently exfoliating and resurfacing the skin's top layer.
- Then they will use a painless suction device to extract unwanted debris from pores, followed by renourishing the skin with an intense moisturiser.
- The last step is to saturate the surface of the skin with antioxidants and peptides to maximise your glow.
INSTANT, LONG-LASTING RESULTS
HydraFacial delivers instant and long-lasting results that you can see and feel. With ongoing treatments, you’ll notice improved hydration, minimised dark spots and a dramatic reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
We recommend having a monthly HydraFacial to keep your skin looking hydrated and glowing.
Which conditions can be treated?
REDUCE FINE LINES AND IMPROVE SKIN TEXTURE
HydraFacial can address all your skin concerns. It is commonly used to treat conditions such as:
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Elasticity & Firmness
- Even Tone & Vibrancy
- Skin Texture
- Brown Spots
- Congested & Oily Skin
- Smile lines
- Enlarged Pores
Join Aspire's HydraClub for skin health for life
Aspire’s HydraClub is the perfect way to not only spread the cost of your monthly HydraFacial treatments over the year, but make some great savings along the way!
How it works
A single treatment costs £150. Book a course of 12 and the single treatment price drops to £130, and you’ll also only pay for 9 instead of 12. This takes the individual price down even further to just £97.50 per treatment! Saving you a massive £630 over the course of a year.
To sign up to HydraClub, you will pay a deposit of £390, and then just £65 per month via Standing Order for 12 months.
There is also the option to sign up to a course of 6 HydraFacials, costing £130 each. A course of 6 totals £780, saving you £120 off the total individual price.
To sign up to the 6 month HydraClub, you will pay a deposit of £260, and then just £65 per month via Standing Order for 6 months.
Terms and Conditions
- Standing order must start month after deposit has been made.
- Course cannot be used by more than one person.
- Funds cannot be used towards other treatments.
- The 12 HydraFacials must be used within a 12-month period.
- If you need to change your appointment please give at least 48 hours notice, otherwise you may risk forfeiting the treatment.
- Failure to attend an appointment will result in that particular treatment being forfeited.
- If an appointment is cancelled with less than 48 hours notice, deposits cannot be refunded, except in exceptional circumstances.
- Should you wish to cancel your HydraClub membership before completing a year, you will not be entitled to any refund and any Hydrafacials taken will be charged at the full price.
Why choose Aspire?
LEADING AESTHETIC PROVIDER
Experience: Founded over a 12 years ago, Aspire’s practitioners have the depth of knowledge and experience of aesthetics that makes them leaders in their fields. Aspire was one of the first clinics in the UK to work with HydraFacial UK, and as such, has run Red Carpet events with the HydraFacial UK team. As one of our most popular treatments, Aspire’s practitioners perform HydraFacial treatments every day!
Expertise: Aspire is one of the leading HydraFacial clinics in Berkshire. Our dedicated team of practitioners work closely with HydraFacial to continually update their knowledge and techniques. Our innovative approach means that we are also able to offer the full range of Hydrafacial treatments.
Trust: We are a family-run clinic, and many of our patients recommend us to their family or friends, particularly because our expertise, experience and care are second to none. In return, we have a hugely loyal client-base that we treasure. Our patients trust that we will always go the extra mile to achieve great results.
Great Location: We are based in the prestigious Madejski Stadium, home to Reading FC, yet in a discrete and luxurious location. We benefit from ample free parking (something that is very rare in Reading!) and there is also a bar and restaurant onsite for you to enjoy.