The Fire & Ice Facial is designed to resurface and rejuvenate the skin with little or no downtime rapidly and safely.
This professional treatment helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and improves the look of uneven skin tone and blemish-prone skin, resulting in a more youthful complexion.
Known as the “Hollywood Facial” because of its A-list following, the celebrity community is known to get the Fire & Ice facial before big events because of its big results. The multi-step treatment combines the benefits of both a mild facial and an intensive peel, but without any required downtown.
How does it work?
Get Hollywood skin in two steps...that’s it! The first mask, the “fire”, contains revitalizing vitamins and minerals to diminish dead skin. You may feel a little tingling when this mask is applied. The second mask, the “ice”, is made of potent antioxidants and serums that promote rejuvenation deep within the skin. You'll be ready to show off your refreshing new look in just 60 minutes!
What to expect
One of the great things about the Fire and Ice Facial is that no recovery time is required. However, your skin may seem flushed after treatment, but that should wear off within four to six hours. It’s best if you refrain from strenuous workouts for 24 hours, so you don’t sweat excessively.
- Diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles – The masks are made of powerful iS Clinical products, potent antioxidants, and cosmeceutical serums that are designed to nourish the skin. This mask is powerful on the surface of the skin to provide renewing results and dimmish fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduce acne scars – Because this mask helps lighten dark spots, this will help to minimize the appearance of acne scars. The mask also goes beyond the surface to clean out pores, making blemish-prone skin types an ideal candidate for treatment.
- Say goodbye to rough skin – The vitamins and minerals in the mask are designed to diminish the debris and appearance of dead skin. This will smooth away any roughness on the skin, leaving it silky and refreshed.
- Enjoy even skin tone – The heat applied to the skin helps increase blood flow and circulation. The cold treatment will help reduce any inflammation or swelling of the skin. Both treatments will help to even out your beautiful skin tone.
- Restore a supple glow – Between the vitamins and the exfoliation used in the mask treatments, your face will be left with an irresistible glow.
- Safe for all skin types – The Fire & Ice Facial works great on acne-prone skin, skin that is damaged, even oily skin, and a combination of skin types. This has also been used for treatment after lasers or on the skin that is sunburned.
- No required downtime – You won’t experience any skin shedding, redness, inflammation, or irritation. The Ice Facial doesn’t require any recovery time at all, unlike other chemical peels.
Which conditions can be treated?
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Acne scarring
- Acne-prone skin
- Dry, uneven skin
This treatment is suitable for most skin conditions including acne, hyperpigmentation, rosacea and ageing skin. As this treatment uses solely iS Clinical cosmeceutical products, this treatment is also suitable for anyone who is pregnant or breastfeeding. However, this facial can’t be performed on anyone using retinol, Retin-A, or Roaccutane.
Why choose Aspire
LEADING AESTHETIC PROVIDER
Experience: Founded over 13 years ago, Aspire’s practitioners have the depth of knowledge and experience in aesthetics that makes them leaders in their fields.
Expertise: Aspire has a dedicated skin expert who specialises in iS Clinical treatments and products. Our dedicated team of practitioners work closely with iS Clinical to continually update their knowledge and techniques. Our innovative approach and expertise mean that we are also able to combine iS Clinical treatments with our other facial treatments to give bespoke, optimum results. We also offer the full range of iS Clinical products.
Trust: We are a family-run clinic and many of our patients recommend us to their family or friends, particularly because our expertise, experience and care are second to none. In return, we have a hugely loyal client base that we treasure. Our patients trust that we will always go the extra mile to achieve great results.
Latest technology: As well as having years of experience, we also move with the times, and as technology progresses, so does the equipment that we invest in and are able to offer our patients. We carry the latest Morpheus8 applicators, allowing us to offer patients bespoke treatments to suit their needs.
Great location: We are based in the prestigious Madejski Stadium, home to Reading FC, yet in a discrete and luxurious location. We benefit from ample free parking (something that is very rare in Reading!) and there is also a bar and restaurant onsite for you to enjoy.