No Surgery – Minimal Downtime – Instant Long Lasting Results – Suitable For All Skin Types – FDA Cleared – Loved By Celebrities*
*DISCLAIMER - Results and patient experience may vary. These are dependent on a number of factors such as age, medical history and lifestyle.
What do patients love?
Our patients love the fabulous results achieved by the Morpheus8 treatment. As it is non-surgical, there is very little downtime to achieving a more youthful, brighter, tighter appearance. And unlike it’s surgical facelift counterpart, the Morpheus8 also does wonders for the quality of the skin.BOOK A CONSULTATION
How does it work?
LONG LASTING SKIN TIGHTENING
The Morpheus8 applicator safely and comfortably brings together two of the most effective anti-ageing skin rejuvenation and skin tightening and lifting treatments with minimal downtime. Microneedling and radiofrequency work together to create controlled trauma to trigger the body’s healing and skin firming response, boosting collagen and elastin and tightening the skin at a deep level, so results are long lasting.
The face: It can be used on the face and neck, the brow and around the eyes, as well as under the chin to produce firmer, smoother facial contours with lifted and hydrated skin. Skin texture will also improve so you’ll see tighter pores and in general, skin will be supple, smooth and soft, with improved tone. It’s particularly affective on hooded eyes and eyebags and has formed a new niche treating ‘zoom chin’ and jowls.
Body areas: Morpheus8 can also benefit body areas that may need smoothing and tightening and these include the decollete, upper arms, tummy and thighs.
The Phoenix Facelift: At Aspire, we have trademarked the complete face and neck lift, including upper and lower eyebags and chin, and we call it The Phoenix Facelift because we can completely roll back the years to give you a natural, lifted, firmer face and neck without surgery.
REJUVENATE YOUR SKIN
- After we’ve taken a careful medical history and taken before photos from six angles, we then make you comfortable before applying numbing cream to the treatment area. You can then relax for about 40 minutes before treatment commences.
- The Morpheus handpiece uses microneedles on its surface, which are delivered into the skin at the programmed depth and energy so that pulses of safe radio frequency energy are passed deep into the skin. This produces long term skin tightening and lifting by creating a controlled trauma, which triggers the body’s healing response.
- Following treatment, the skin will feel warm, so we cool you down with a jet of soothing Cryocool to quickly return the skin to normal temperature and make you super comfortable.
- There are three treatment sessions, three to four weeks apart in the treatment programme and you will see immediate results that just get better over time. The optimum results are seen at approximately 12 weeks after the final treatment.
- Results last for approximately two years, but with an annual ‘top-up’ treatment, results should last forever.
- We will show you your before and after photos after each treatment so you can keep an eye on your progress and enjoy seeing the rejuvenating benefits of this amazing treatment.
Why choose Aspire?
A DECADE OF EXPERIENCE
Experience: We have over 10 years experience of delivering treatments you can trust and were one of the first clinics in the UK to offer the Morpheus8 treatment. We are a nurse-led clinic, with a dedicated Morpheus8 team to take care of our patients to ensure their experience before, during and after treatment is of the highest standard. The patient and their needs are our top priority, and medically-trained staff are on hand to offer advice whenever needed.
Expertise: Our continuous drive and enthusiasm is enhanced by our consistent and thorough training programme undertaken by all staff. All of our practitioners are qualified in the delivery of the Morpheus8 treatment and we regularly receive training from InMode, the makers of Mopheus8, to ensure that we are offer the latest techniques, treatment and aftercare to our patients. We are constantly assessing the latest available treatments and aim to bring our patients the most up to date treatment options following rigorous research and evaluation of efficacy.
Trust: We are a family-run clinic, and many of our patients recommend us to their family and friends, particularly because our expertise, experience and care are second to none. We offer complimentary consultations in order to provide our patients with the best possible, cost-effective treatment advice.
Latest technology: As well as having years of experience, we also move with the times, and as technology progresses, so does the equipment that we invest in and are able to offer our patients. We carry the latest Morpheus8 applicators, allowing us to offer patients bespoke treatments to suit their needs.
Great location: We are in the prestigious Madejski Stadium, yet in a discrete and luxurious location. We benefit from ample free parking (something that is very rare in Reading!) and there is also a bar and restaurant onsite for you to enjoy.
YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED
I feel it was a worthwhile investment
I went to a demonstration of Morpheus at Aspire and decided to go ahead with treatment. I was really pleased with the results, however I found the results even more noticeable after my 12 month top up which was in fact delayed due to lockdown. I feel it was a worthwhile investment.