How do online consultations work?
The way we go about our daily business has changed dramatically for so many and will continue to do so in the coming months. To deal with these changes amid the current lockdown situation and to ensure patient safety and wellbeing once lockdown has lifted, we are now able to carry out patient consultations online from the comfort and safety of the patient’s home, whilst ensuring that our patients still receive the same red-carpet treatment we have always given.
Online consultations are quick and easy to set up, and you’ll receive the same Aspire care and attention that we provide face to face in clinic, and all of our consultations are free of charge. It’s also important to note that both Zoom and WhatsApp are safe and secure ways of communicating privately.
How to set up a consultation
- You’ve decided that you’d like to explore possible treatments at Aspire in further detail, so just get in touch with us. You can do this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0118 931 3575.
- We’ll call or email you back to arrange a time that suits you and confirm whether you’d like a Zoom meeting or Whatsapp video call.
- Prior to the consultation, you will receive an email reminder of the date and time of your consultation.
- If you are new to Aspire, the email will also contain a link to a General Medical History form that you must complete ahead of consultation. This is an easy form to complete, sign and submit all online.
- At the time of consultation, if it is on Zoom, click the link and enter the ‘consultation room’. If it is via Whatsapp, an Aspire practitioner will call you.
Top tips for a smooth consultation
- This is time for you to talk about you, so find a quiet space at home where there is no background noise and you are not going to get disturbed.
- Make sure the lens on your phone, I pad or computer is clean – give it a wipe before the consultation.
- Sit in a well-lit room. Avoid LED lights. If possible, make sure there is plenty of natural light behind your screen NOT behind you.
- If you need to provide photos, please do not take a selfie as this camera lens is a lower quality. Use the forward-facing lens by setting the device up in front of you and press the timer mode. Please just ask if you need further guidance on how to do this.
What happens during your consultation?
- You will be greeted by one of Aspire’s highly experienced and qualified practitioners. During lockdown, all of Aspire’s consultations will be carried out by our Clinic Director and Nurse Prescriber, Jenny O’Neill.
- You will be taken through your Medical History Form.
- You will now have the opportunity to explore and discuss any treatments that you are interested in. Aspire’s expert practitioner will guide you through possible treatment options.
- At this stage you can go away and think about your consultation and get back to us when and if you are ready to move forward with treatment, or you may want to book in treatment at your consultation.
- Following treatment, you will receive an email from your practitioner with an outline of what was discussed, treatment options and prices. If you are embarking on a home skincare routine, you will be sent a link to consent form to complete and submit online and then any products purchased will be dispatched to you.
- Following your consultation, your practitioner is on hand to answer any further questions you have or to book you in for treatment at any point.
We hope this has answered all of your questions around consultations. If you’d like to book in your complimentary consultation, contact us now.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The Aspire Team