COVID-19 means a new way of working
No one could ever have imagined the events of 2020 and the devastating global pandemic that has faced us all. And for the first time in our ten-year history, on March 23rd 2020, Aspire Clinic, along with every other non-essential business in the UK, had to close its doors.
More than three months later, the UK is starting to reopen and businesses are beginning to operate once again. And for Aspire Clinic, we are excited to announce that we shall be reopening on Monday 6th July.
However, COVID-19 means that we all now need to adapt to a new way of working and a new normal. We all have to do our bit to ensure that the pandemic is controlled and the virus is prevented from spreading as much as possible.
Patient and staff wellbeing is at the heart of everything we do. Aspire Clinic has implemented stringent measures to comply with social distancing guidelines and to protect the safety of both patients and staff.
Our plan to protect you is as follows:
- We shall be reopening with reduced hours to coincide with off-peak travel times.
- We shall have extended appointment times to minimise patient crossover and allow time for PPE and equipment to be cleaned and changed between appointments.
- We have installed a hygiene station, where on arrival, patients must sanitise their hands.
- We will greet patients with warm smiles rather than handshakes and hugs!
- Patient temperature will then be taken and hands must be washed upon entering treatment rooms.
- Clinicians will wear PPE.
- Any staff feeling unwell or are showing symptoms will be asked not to come to work.
- We will regularly clean door handles and shared surfaces with a powerful veridical/bacterial disinfectant during the day and after the clinic closes.
- If you have been in contact with anybody or if you have had the Coronavirus or displayed any symptoms, please DO NOT come into the clinic for a minimum of two weeks following illness or symptoms.
- The clinic will undergo deep cleaning throughout the week.
- Home delivery of product orders can be arranged, please contact us to arrange.
Due to the reduction in the number of patients we are able to treat daily and the demand for appointments, Aspire Clinic is now operating a £25 non-refundable deposit system to secure appointments. Your deposit will be deducted from your final bill.
We are currently offering complimentary video consultations via Zoom. These are an opportunity to meet with one of Aspire’s expert practitioners to discuss any treatments you may be interested in from the safety and comfort of your own home. Book your free consultation today.
We appreciate all of the support we have had from our loyal patients during this unprecedented time, and for that we thank you! We continue to follow the advice of the Department of Health and Chief Medical Officer and will endeavour to keep you regularly updated.
Finally, we look forward to seeing you in clinic soon!