Aspire Clinic Coronavirus Announcement
Update 23rd March: The clinic is temporarily closed, we look forward to welcoming you back to Aspire in the near future.
In view of the COVID-19 virus situation, the team at Aspire Clinic would like to reassure you that we are taking steps to be extra vigilant and have put many safeguards in place for your protection. Most importantly we are following all updates in medical guidelines and have put measures in place to make sure our clients do the same:
- Any staff who display any symptoms, a temperature above 37.8 degrees Celsius, a sore throat and a persistent cough will self-isolate for 7-14 days in accordance with the latest NHS guidelines.
- Clients will be screened for their recent medical and travel history and we will check their temperature prior to coming into the clinic.
- On entering the clinic we will ask clients to wash their hands for at least 20 seconds and apply hand sanitiser.
- Staff will wear protective gloves when delivering treatments.
- All equipment is thoroughly cleaned with alcohol between each patient visit and all tips and applicators are ‘one use only’ and disposed of after each patient's use.
- The clinic is cleaned throughout several times a week and all clinical waste is disposed of separately and securely.