Skin Rejuvenation treatments that reverse the signs of ageing by putting back the elements that have depleted over time. Making the skin plump, smooth and supple again.
The effects of years of sun damage, the general ageing process and lifestyle factors such as smoking and drinking alcohol, combine to have a detrimental effect on our skin, leading to sagging skin, lines and wrinkles. To discover the best anti ageing treatment for you, we would always advise that you come along for a free consultation, to discuss your needs. Two of the most popular anti-ageing and skin rejuvenation treatments available are Wrinkle Reduction Injectables and Dermal Fillers.
Five key things you should check if you are considering a cosmetic procedure
- Check your practitioner’s qualifications. Our treatment is a prescription only product and the only people licensed to write these prescriptions are Doctors, Dentists and Nurse prescribers, following a full consultation.
- Not all products made from Botulinum type A Toxin are Trustworthy. Ask your practitioner which product they use and why.
- Has the product/treatment you are considering been extensively researched? Medical cosmetic treatments should be backed by science and have a proven track record, so make sure you ask about the safety and effectiveness of the procedure.
- What do you want to achieve from the treatment? Be clear about what your expectations are. Your practitioner should be able to explain what results you can realistically expect from the procedure.
- It’s all about trust. Make sure you feel confident in the practitioner – after all, your reason for considering a procedure is all about looking and feeling great!