Terms and Conditions:
- Membership of Gold Club is for maintenance of treatments only. Gold Club can not be joined until you have had your first initial treatment and are satisfied with the results.
- The membership type, associated monthly Standing Order membership fees and payment dates you have chosen are set out in the ‘About the payment’ box on the application form.
- If you fall behind with your membership fees, we may charge reasonable administration fees or suspend or cancel your membership. Any outstanding payments must be paid within 14 days of your membership being cancelled.
- We may decide to increase our membership fees, but your fees will not increase in your initial term of membership (1 year since your membership start date). We will give you one month’s notice of any fee change. If you pay your membership fees as a lump-sum payment, we will only review your membership fees when your membership is due for renewal.
- If you pay your membership fees monthly by Standing Order, your membership will automatically continue at the end of the initial term (1 year) unless you give us one full calendar months’ notice to end it. If your contract rolls over after the initial term, you will be entered into another 1 year membership contract. Any complimentary or paid for treatments not redeemed within the 1 year contract term will be lost. If the contract has rolled over automatically, all treatments available will be as per your agreed membership package and available to be redeemed within this new 1 year period. Example: You started your Gold Club package on the 1st May 2016 but you’ve only redeemed 2 of your 3 free treatments by April 30th 2017, the 3rd treatment will be lost. If your contract automatically rolls over, all 3 free treatments will then be available again for the new contracted period from 1st May 2017-30th April 2018.
- You can cancel your membership by giving one months’ notice in writing, addressed to Jenny O’Neill at Aspire Clinic, Madejski Stadium, Reading, RG2 0FL, if your circumstances change to such an extent that we are satisfied it is not possible for you to continue to use your Gold Club Membership (for example, due to medical reasons, if you are made redundant or if you move to an area which is too far for you to reasonably travel for treatment). On cancelling midway through any 1 year contract period, your account will be assessed and all treatments costed at rate card as if you had not been a member. If the cost of treatments given is higher than that was covered by your Gold Club payments, the balance would need to be paid to close your account.
- We can cancel your membership if: you have seriously broken the clinic rules or any terms of this contract; you do not pay any fee or charge within seven days of the date it was due, or for any other reason that we consider it to be necessary to end your contract.